- 1 Review of Whirlpool dishwasher WFO3O33 DLX IN 14 place settings freestanding dishwasher
- 2 Video demo of Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN Dishwasher
- 3 An in-depth look at the features of Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN Dishwasher
- 4 Essential accessories for your dishwasher
- 5 Frequently asked questions
- 5.1 What is the difference between the Whirlpool WFC3C24 PF IN and Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN dishwasher
- 5.2 What is a place setting in a dishwasher?
- 5.3 Can the Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN dishwasher handle Indian utensils?
- 5.4 What do I need to run a dishwasher in India?
- 5.5 What types of dishwashers are available in India?
- 5.6 What accessories do I need for the Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN dishwasher?
- 5.7 Which is better, a freestanding dishwasher, or a countertop dishwasher?
- 5.8 Which dishwasher brands are available in India?
Review of Whirlpool dishwasher WFO3O33 DLX IN 14 place settings freestanding dishwasher
- This reliable dishwasher has 14 place settings, sufficient for a family of 4 to 5 people, it is easy to use, and can remove tough stains.
- It comes with eleven automatic wash programs that can remove even the stubborn stains on your dishes.
- The Whirlpool inverter motor consumes less power (energy efficient), is silent (44 dB), and uses less water (9.5 liters in ECO).
- WFO3O33 DLX IN Whirlpool dishwasher comes with features such as, turbo option, 1 hour wash * dry, sanitizing, and self clean.
- This dishwasher has a solid build with a stainless steel tub and a strong outer cabinet.
- This dishwasher uses heat in its internal chamber to raise the water temperature to 70C and ensures a hygienic wash.
- Whirlpool’s after-sales & service is probably the worst among all the dishwasher brands in India. The WFO3O33 DLX IN is a reliable dishwasher, but the installation support, customer service, and website chat support are below par.
- This Whirlpool dishwasher lacks a standout feature, coupled with poor after-sales support, leaves a lot of room for improvement.
- The early 2018 release date makes this an old model. After the two-year warranty, you might find it difficult to procure spare parts.
- You cannot wash utensils made from aluminum, copper, brass, iron, and plastic in this dishwasher, as it will cause these to stain.
Overall, the Whirlpool dishwasher WFO3O33 DLX IN is reliable, delivers excellent performance, and has an attractive price tag. It has a superb inverter motor that uses less water and power. The downsides to this dishwasher are, older model (2018), customer service has a lot of room for improvement, and no standout feature.
Our final recommendation is, please tread with caution. While the price is attractive, several customers complain about waiting for installation and demo for several days. You can spend a few additional thousand rupees and get a Bosch SMS66GI01I Dishwasher
Video demo of Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN Dishwasher
An in-depth look at the features of Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN Dishwasher
The Whirlpool dishwasher WFO3O33 DLX IN is one of the two popular freestanding dishwashers from Whirlpool, the other WFC3C24 PF IN. Both Whirlpool models, when compared with Bosch or LG, are competitively priced. This dishwasher strikes an excellent balance between capacity(14 place setting), functions, and price.
The Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN 14 place settings freestanding dishwasher is a fully electronic dishwasher. Still, it does not have high-end features like WiFi connectivity that freestanding dishwasher brands offer.
This dishwasher comes with eleven wash programs including, a mode for sanitizing dishes. It has a load capacity of 14 place settings, enough for a family of 4 to 5 people. You will be running this only once each day. It uses
- It comes with the 6th sense technology uses an internal soil sensor to automatically detect the level of grease on the dishes and automatically adjust the water temperature and cleaning time.
- This dishwasher has foldable racks. Adjustable upper and lower racks make loading dirty dishes easy. You can adjust the racks or fold the racks to fit odd-shaped utensils.
- This Whirlpool dishwasher’s Ultra Efficient Inverter Motors is A++ energy rated. This motor is also the quietest in the market.
- WFO3O33 DLX IN dishwasher comes with high-pressure nozzles that ensure maximum coverage and powerful performance. You don’t have to soak or pre-wash your dishes.
All these features make this Whirlpool dishwasher WFO3O33 DLX IN an excellent home appliance for the Indian home. Remember, a dishwasher give a cleaner and more hygienic wash since it uses hot water for cleaning than hand washing. Also, this dishwashers can remove tough stains on dishes from Indian cooking.
The Whirlpool freestanding dishwasher WFO3O33 DLX IN will help you maintain social distancing as it will reduce your dependency on the maid. We urge our readers to read this review thoroughly as it includes useful tips, FAQs, dishwasher buying guide, and a lot more.
Please read our review of the best dishwashers in India to choose the best one for your home.
Features of the Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN
- Ease of use – This freestanding portable dishwasher has 11 washing cycles. The control panel is easy to use, with all the wash cycles easily accessible. Using this dishwasher is similar to using a Whirlpool washing machine or a refrigerator; it is simple.
- Capacity (14 place settings dishwasher) – The Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN has enough space to handle loads from a large kitchen. A place setting is the dishwasher’s capacity to wash dirty dishes. One place setting is the space to load a dinner plate, a small plate, a saucer, a bowl, a cup, a glass, a knife, teaspoons, and forks.
- Efficiency – The inverter motor is durable, energy-efficient, and silent (44 dB). This dishwasher also uses less water (9.5-liters in ECO) than manual handwashing (30+ liters).
- Warranty – This dishwasher comes with a two-year warranty on the entire product. Watch out! The warranty does not cover the outer cabinet and plastic parts.
Adjustable racks of the Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN dishwasher
You can adjust the top rack and lower rack to fit odd-shaped Indian utensils like big pans, tall glasses, long knives, kadhais, and thawas. The cutlery rack is also movable.
- Lower rack (foldable racks) – The lower rack of this Whirlpool dishwasher has folding plates and flaps. Each of the four flaps is foldable to make room for larger utensils. Use the bottom rack for bowls, dishes, pots, pans, lids, and trays from your OTG. The lower rack also has tip-up support to hold utensils in a proper position.
- Upper rack (height adjustable rack) – Use the upper basket for delicate items such as cups, glassware, bowls, and small plates. You can also adjust the upper rack’s height using the height adjusters. This dishwasher’s top basket has two height adjustments to fit tall glasses, bottles, etc.
- Cutlery Basket – This dishwasher also has a third rack to hold your cutlery. Remember to position your knives with sharp edges pointing down.
Wash cycles of the Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN Freestanding dishwasher
This Whirlpool dishwasher comes with 11 primary wash programs.
- Intensive 65 – This wash cycle is suited for washing vessels with heavy soils. In this mode, the Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN heats the water and uses power clean (additional power jets) to provide an intensive wash. The water consumption is higher in this mode (16-liters).
- 6th Sense – The Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN uses its internal soil sensor to determine the water temperature and cycle time. 6th sense is not a separate wash program rather a technology.
- Daily 50 & 55 – Use this washing program for washing medium soiled utensils. It is best suited for washing soup, sauce, pastry, egg, rice, potato, and fried food. This wash program is a variant of the daily wash program.
- Glass – This wash cycle is best suited for delicate utensils and glassware.
- ECO & ECO 50 – ECO mode uses the least amount of water and power. It is best suited for fewer dishes. This wash cycle uses 9.5 liters of water and takes about 3hrs to complete.
- Half load option – This dishwasher the half load option for managing fewer dishes that need cleaning.
- Additional programs – The WFO3O33 DLX IN comes with turbo for intensive cleaning, Daily 60 for your daily needs, 1 hour wash & dry for those days when you need your dishes quickly, and self clean for cleaning the stainless steel tub.
Essential accessories for your dishwasher
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between the Whirlpool WFC3C24 PF IN and Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN dishwasher
There are subtle but significant differences between the two.
- The WFO3O33 DLX IN is more expensive than the WFC3C24 PF IN.
- WFO3O33 DLX IN has more features such as 1-hour wash + dry, turbo, PowerClean Pro, etc.
- WFO3O33 DLX IN comes with more adjustments, folds, and flaps in its upper and lower racks.
What is a place setting in a dishwasher?
A place setting is the dishwasher’s capacity to hold dirty dishes in its upper and lower racks. One place setting is the space for a large dinner plate, a small plate, a saucer, a bowl, a cup, a glass, a knife, two teaspoons, and a fork. The following are different place settings in India.
- 8 place setting
- 12 place setting
- 13 place setting
- 14 place setting
- 15 place setting
Can the Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN dishwasher handle Indian utensils?
The Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN dishwasher delivers excellent performance. It can handle large Indian utensils and has adjustable racks to fit odd-shaped items.
The efficiency of a wash depends on how you load the dishwasher. Learn the proper way of loading your dishwasher for best results. Be patient; it will take time to master the best way to load your dishwasher.
Watch out! Delicates such as chinaware, aluminum, silverware, and crystal dishes can discolor and stain inside the dishwasher. In short, this kitchen appliance will make your life much better and easier.
What do I need to run a dishwasher in India?
To run the Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN dishwasher, you will need the following items.
- Dishwasher salt – To remove water hardness from hard water. Hard water is not suitable for dishwashers as it leaves spots on your dishes. This dishwasher uses a water softening device to remove water hardness.
- Dishwasher detergent/tablet – The dishwasher uses the detergent to wash the utensils.
- Dishwasher rinse aid – Assists the drying function to remove water spots when drying.
What types of dishwashers are available in India?
- Freestanding dishwasher – A freestanding dishwasher or a standalone dishwasher is one that you can place anywhere in your house. These are larger than a tabletop dishwasher and have a larger place setting such a 13 place settings dishwasher or 14 place settings.
- Countertop dishwasher – The Voltas Beko DT8S is a tabletop dishwasher. A countertop (portable) dishwasher is small and not suitable for heavy washing or large families.
- Built-in dishwasher – An integrated dishwasher is one that fits into your kitchen cabinet and is not moveable.
The dishwasher price depends on its type. A tabletop dishwasher will cost you less than a freestanding dishwasher but can handle only fewer dishes.
What accessories do I need for the Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN dishwasher?
The following are useful accessories.
- Stand – Mount your dishwasher on a stand. Using a stand will raise the dishwasher’s height and make it easy for you to load your dirty dishes.
- Dishwasher cover – You can buy a dishwasher cover to protect it from the elements. Check the dimensions before you buy a cover.
Which is better, a freestanding dishwasher, or a countertop dishwasher?
Both types of dishwashers have their pros and cons. Tabletops are best-suited for a small family with fewer utensils to manage. You are better off with a larger freestanding dishwasher for larger families. Also, countertops have limited functionalities and load capacity. In short, if you are looking for more options, features and have a large family choose the freestanding dishwasher.
Which dishwasher brands are available in India?
Most kitchen appliance brands make dishwashers in India. Please read our complete review to know India’s best dishwasher brands. The following are a few dishwasher brands.
- IFB dishwasher
- Bosch dishwasher
- Faber dishwasher
- Siemens dishwasher
- LG dishwasher
- Whirlpool dishwasher
- Voltas Beko dishwasher
- Elica dishwasher
Specifications of Whirlpool WFO3O33 DLX IN Dishwasher
|Energy Efficiency Class||A+++|
|Noise Level (dB)||43|
|Rinse Aid Light Indicator||Yes|
|Salt Light Indicator||Yes|
|Dimensions (W*H*D) cm||65×91×67.5|