- 1 Best washing machines in India 2021
- 2 Fourbloggers.com’s best washing machines in India
- 3 Best washing machines in India 2021
- 4 How to choose the best washing machine in India in 2021?
- 5 Top washing machine brands in India 2021
- 6 How to choose the right washing machine brand in India?
- 7 Final words: Top washing machines in India 2021
- 8 Our recommended reviews
Best washing machines in India 2021
Today in India, washing machines have become a common household appliance. It was not until the late 1990s the washing machines took over the bulk of washing responsibilities in our homes. Today, you will find a washing machine in almost every Indian home.
With such great demand, the Indian washing machine industry is flooded with 100s of models. How does a consumer choose the best washing machine in India? Add to this several online reviews that look at only five or ten best washing machines in India, leaving out 100s of models. And many of these online reviews are years old, presenting two or even three-year-old models. So how does one select the best washing machine for their home in 2021?
Fourbloggers.com’s best washing machines in India
Fourbloggers.com works differently from other online reviews. Here is how our washing machine reviews are different.
- We reviewed not five, not ten, but thirty new washing machine models from top home appliance brands in India.
- Our reviews are comprehensive and unbiased. We don’t merely present pros and cons but review wash programs, special features, and every aspect of the washing machine.
- To further aid our readers, we have a simple but intelligent quiz to narrow down your choices by merely answering a few questions.
- We have an extensive buyer’s guide with useful tips and helpful FAQs for first-time washing machine buyers.
- We also have brand-specific washing machine reviews for people who want to stick to a particular brand.
Best washing machines in India 2021
The table below has 30 washing machines from all the top washing machine brands in India. Click on the table header to sort through the list.
|Our Pick||Brand||Model||Rating||Buy||Capacity||Type||Price||Features||Release date||Motor RPM||Efficiency||Wash cycles||Motor Type|
|Whirlpool||FreshCare 7212||9.50||7KG||Front loading||Low||High||2020||1200||High||14||Inverter|
|Whirlpool||FreshCare 8212||9.50||8KG||Front loading||Low||High||2020||1200||High||14||Inverter|
|Whirlpool||FreshCare 6112||9.50||6KG||Front loading||Low||High||2020||1200||High||14||Inverter|
|Whirlpool||FreshCare 7112||9.25||7KG||Front loading||Low||High||2020||1200||High||14||Inverter|
|IFB||Senator WSS Steam||9.11||8KG||Front loading||Medium||High||2020||1400||High||14||Inverter|
|Whirlpool||FreshCare 7010||9.00||7KG||Front loading||Low||High||2020||1000||High||14||Inverter|
|Whirlpool||FreshCare washer dryer||8.75||8/6KG||Washer Dryer||Medium||High||2020||1400||High||14+3||Inverter|
|IFB||Elite Plus SXR||8.44||7.5KG||Front loading||High||High||2017||1200||High||14||Inverter|
|Whirlpool||Whitemagic Elite||7.78||7KG||Top Load||Low||Medium||2020||740||Medium||12||Non Inverter|
|Whirlpool||Whitemagic Premier||7.56||7KG||Top Load||Low||Medium||2020||740||Medium||12||Non Inverter|
|Whirlpool||Whitemagic Classic||7.11||6.5KG||Top Load||Low||Medium||2020||740||Medium||8||Non Inverter|
|Samsung||WA65A4002GS||6.67||6.5KG||Top Load||Low||Low||2020||680||Poor||5||Non Inverter|
|Samsung||WA65A4002VS||6.44||6.5KG||Top Load||Low||Low||2019||680||Poor||5||Non Inverter|
|Whirlpool||Superb Atom 70S||6.44||7KG||Top Load||Low||Low||2017||150||Poor||3||Non Inverter|
How to choose the best washing machine in India in 2021?
If you are overwhelmed with 100s of washing machine models and need help to narrow down your choices, answer the simple questions below. Our intelligent quiz will help you narrow down your choices.
Top washing machine brands in India 2021
Today in India, we see several top home appliance brands offering a wide range of washing machines. We see semi-automatic top-loading, fully-automatic top-loading, front-loading, and washer dryer combos from all the top brands. Each washing machine brand is unique and offers features that they hope differentiates itself from others.
Take, for instance, Bosch. Their MO is German engineering, build quality, innovation, and reliability. As a potential customer, how do you choose a washing machine brand that meets your expectations?
Whirlpool washing machines
Whirlpool is a hundred-year-old, multi-national US corporation. Whirlpool began its India operation in the late 1980s through a JV with the TVS group. Since the early days, WhirlpoolIndia has become a significant player in the Indian consumer market.
Being one of India’s first washing machine manufacturers, Whirlpool is famous for its range of top-loading washing machines. Whirlpool is known for its cost-effective and durable home appliances. To learn about the best Whirlpool washing machines in India, please click here
Things to remember when buying a Whirlpool washing machine
- Whirlpool is one of the first companies to introduce washing machines in India.
- Whirlpool top-loading washing machines are a popular choice.
- Whirlpool has the most practical and useful features in all the 30 washing machines we reviewed.
- Whirlpool’s front-loading washing machines are the best value for money washers in India.
- Whirlpool has ok customer service. They are neither good nor bad.
Bosch washing machines
Bosch is a 100+-year-old German home appliances brand. Bosch also makes power tools for home and industrial use. Interestingly, Bosch entered India in 1922 in Calcutta. Bosch was formerly known as MICO limited through its acquisition of MICO. Only in 2008, MICO changed its name to Bosch Limited.
Today, Bosch operates in a wide range of industries, including automotive, health care, home appliance, packaging, energy, and building solutions. Bosch specializes in bringing German engineering into our homes through innovative consumer appliances.
To learn about the best Bosch washing machines in India, please click below link
Things to remember when buying a Bosch washing machine
- Bosch is a premium brand and is expensive.
- Bosch is renowned for the quality and reliability of its products.
- Due to its premium brand image, the value for money is low.
- Bosch customer service is ok. We expect a lot more from a premium brand.
- People prefer Bosch front loading washing machines to top-loading or washer dryers.
Samsung washing machines
Samsung is a large multi-national corporation from South Korea. It operates across multiple products ranging from food processing, textile, insurance, home appliances, consumer electronics, etc. Samsung’s world’s largest mobile manufacturing facility is in Noida.Samsung is one of the most trusted home appliance brands in India.
Samsung brand is famous for its innovative technologies at an affordable price. People love Samsung smartphones, TV, and refrigerators. They also offer great discounts during the festive season.
To learn about the best Samsung washing machines in India, please click here
Things to remember when buying a Samsung washing machine
- Samsung has a mid-range brand image in India for home appliances.
- Samsung’s products are expensive, but you will always find a discount offer. Don’t rush when you want to buy a Samsung washer and wait for their discounts during festive seasons.
- Samsung washers are reliable and well-built.
- People prefer Samsung’s top-loading washers to front-loading or washer dryers.
- Samsung’s customer service has a lot of room for improvement. They are neither bad nor good.
LG washing machines
LG is another electronics giant from South Korea. Like Samsung, LG produces a range of products, including consumer electronics, chemicals, mobile, and home appliances. LG began its India journey in the late 1990s and has become one of India’s most trusted brands.
To learn about the best LG washing machines in India, please click here
Things to remember when buying an LG washing machine
- LG, like Samsung, has a mid-range brand image. Some people love LG products, while others don’t.
- LG has a range of products that target all price ranges. Their top-loading washing machines are competitively priced, and their washer dryer combos are feature-rich.
- Watch out! LG’s service quality has deteriorated over time. Customer service, after-sales support is unreliable.
- Some newer LG products seem to have design flaws. Do your research before you choose one.
IFB washing machines
IFB is an India based company, and it is well known for its washing front loading washing machines. IFB’s brand is one of India’s beloved brands, and IFB washing machines offer an ideal combination of design, efficiency, and convenience.
To learn about the best IFB washing machines in India, please click below link
Things to remember when buying an IFB washing machine
- IFB is a proven Indian brand for consumer electronics.
- IFB front loading washing machines are more popular than their top load washers
- Over the years, the quality of IFB washing machines has improved.
- Watch out! IFB has a poor support network. Several users complain about service personnel trying to push accessories, saying the warranty will be void without them.
Other washing machine brands in India
Of course, there are other home appliances brands in India. The following are some popular brands.
How to choose the right washing machine brand in India?
Each washing machine brand in India differentiates itself through a unique offering. Most brands carry out extensive marketing through TV and online Ads.
As a consumer, look for a washing machine brand that gives you the following.
Customer service and after-sales support
With washing machines becoming sophisticated, after-sales support is going to play a crucial part in your experience. Choose a brand that gives you better and quicker support. Don’t fall into the trap of attractive offers and huge discounts from brands with a poor customer support model.
All washer brands offer a similar warranty model. For washing machines with inverter motors, you get a 10-year warranty, and non-inverters get a 5-year warranty. Only certain models of Whirlpool’s front loading washing machines come with a 10-year comprehensive warranty.
Choose a brand that gives you a better warranty and honor the warranty when there is a failure. If you are shelling out more than 30K for your washing machine, get an AMC from the manufacturer. Don’t buy AMCs from third parties.
Value for money
Value for money is more vital than the price itself. For instance, Bosch’s Serie 4 WAK2426SIN 7KG washing machine costs 40K+ and comes with only a few useful features. While the Whirlpool 7212 comes with several useful features and will cost you only 1/3rd of the Bosch. Don’t pay for the brand but pay for what you get.
Cost is also an essential factor when choosing the washing machine brand. Some European brands like Bosch will charge a premium due to their brand value and image in the Indian consumer market. We all think German engineering is great, but don’t pay only for the brand. Choosing an Indian brand will give you better value for money.
Washing machines cost several 1000 rupees, and you want them to last for several years. Choose a renowned brand over newbies. Remember, you want spare support, customer service, and maintenance support.
Final words: Top washing machines in India 2021
Washing machines are an essential home appliance, and they are expensive. We urge our readers to do their research before making the final decision. Please consider all the factors listed here and read our buyer’s guide to make the right choice for your home.