- 1 Review of Bosch Bold TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN White mixer grinder (mixie) in India
- 2 What is the difference between the Bosch TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN and Bosch Bold TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN?
- 3 Video demo of Bosch Bold TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN mixer grinder
- 4 An in-depth look at the features of the Bosch Bold TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN mixer grinder
Review of Bosch Bold TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN White mixer grinder (mixie) in India
Mixer grinders or mixies are one of the most common household items in India. The mixie replaces our traditional stone grinders and is indispensable to Indian cooking.
Bosch in India is a well-respected brand renowned for its German quality. Bosch offers a range of mixies under the Truemixx range. The TrueMixx 750W range is the mid-range blender that Bosch offers today.
The Bosch Bold TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN White comes with a powerful 750W motor, 4 useful SS jars, an elegant design (white & black), and a host of other features. The Truemixx 750W is a good choice for people who want an elegant blender. Remember, for ₹1,000 more, you can get the more powerful Bosch TrueMixx Style 750W.
We recommend reading our buyer’s guide to learn what to look for when buying a mixer grinder.
- 750W motor that can grind hard items such as turmeric at ease. Remember, for grinding Indian masalas, you need at least 750W power
- Unmatched German engineering, attention to detail, elegant design (comes in two colors – White & Black), and Bosch brand
- Blunt PoundingBlade design with thick edges that replicate a traditional stone grinder. Watch out the PoundingBlade design also makes it noisy
- Shockproof ABS plastic body for a more durable and long-lasting performance
- 2-year warranty on the product
- Confusing product model naming. The MGM6644WIN is named “Blender TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN” on Bosch’s India website. The same mixer grinder is sold as “Bosch Bold 750W MGM6644WIN” on Amazon
- Poor user reviews on Amazon. Users complaining about the build quality
- Without proper evidence, feature such as the PoundingBlade design looks like mere marketing gimmicks
- The Bosch TrueMixx 750W is a noisy mixie. Its PoundingBlade design pounds the hard items making a ruckus when grinding
- Surprisingly for a German company, the overall build quality needs work
- At over ₹7,500, it is an expensive home appliance
The Bosch TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN White is Bosch’s mid-range mixer grinder for the Indian market. Bosch offers the TrueMixx 750W with 4 jars, a powerful 750W motor, and an elegant design. Bosch TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN is a versatile mixie capable of taking care of your every need.
The biggest letdown is that the entire unit does not ‘feel’ premium or well put together. Several users have faced issues with quality. Also, the loud noise from its 750W motor due to its PoundingBlade design is another issue that we did not like in the Bosch TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN mixie. It also lacks features like atta-kneading and vegetable cutter that you find in other similarly priced mixies.
Overall, the Bosch TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN White is similar to the Sujata Dynamix mixer grinder. The difference is the Dynamix has a powerful 900W motor and is cheaper. For ₹1,000 more, you can get the better Bosch TrueMixx Style 750W. We recommend the Bosch TrueMixx 750W MGM6644BIN for people who like the Bosch brand. Anyone else is better off with an alternate.
What is the difference between the Bosch TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN and Bosch Bold TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN?
Thanks to Bosch’s confusing product model naming and an unhelpful website, the difference between these models is not clear. We assume these are exactly the same as both have the same model numbers.
Video demo of Bosch Bold TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN mixer grinder
An in-depth look at the features of the Bosch Bold TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN mixer grinder
- Power and performance – The Bosch TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN mixie comes with a powerful 750W motor with HiFlux tech. This mixie has 3-speed levels that can grind coconut chutney, idli and dosa batter, dry-grind turmeric, and make lovely purees.
- Jars – The Bosch TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN mixie comes with 4 jars.
- Use the 1500ml main blender jar for dry grinding, wet grinding, blending, and whipping. This jar also has an active flow breaker that pushes the batter towards the blade for a finer batter.
- 1000ml fruit filter jar for making juices.
- Use the 1L multipurpose dry grinder for dry grinding.
- 400ml chutney jar that you can use the blender to make chutneys.
- Usage – The Bosch TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN is versatile. It is easy to use. The jars have a lid-lock that allows for hands-free use.
- Safety – Electrical safety and physical safety are vital aspects to never overlook when buying a mixer grinder. The Bosch TrueMixx 750W MGM6644BIN comes with a shockproof ABS body and an overload protector to prevent electrical shock.
- Blades – The TrueMixx 750W mixie comes with a PoundingBlade design. The blades have thick edges that pound the dry items, similar to a traditional stone grinder. The downside is the loud noise it makes when grinding. We are also not sure if this design makes any difference to the taste.
- Cleaning – All of the Bosch TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN White jars are easy to clean. Watch out! The blades are sharp and can cause cuts if you are not careful while cleaning. The juicer extractor is slightly tricky to clean. You can remove the fruit filter from the jar for easier cleaning.
- Accessories – Bosch ships the Bosch Bold TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN mixie with a Spatula, Blade coupler, and blade holder disk.
Specifications of Bosch TrueMixx 750W MGM6644WIN White mixer grinder
|Dimensions||280 x 370 x 360 mm|
|Connection rating||750 W|
|Material of the body||Plastic|
|Number of speed settings||3-stage|
|Blade design||2-blade, Stainless steel|