- 1 Review of Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN mixer grinder (mixie) in India
- 2 What is the difference between the Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN and Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4341RIN?
- 3 Video demo of Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN mixer grinder
- 4 An in-depth look at the features of the Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN mixer grinder
Review of Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN mixer grinder (mixie) in India
Mixer grinders or mixies are one of the most common household items in India. The mixie replaces our traditional stone grinders and is indispensable to Indian cooking.
Bosch in India is a well-respected brand renowned for its German quality. Bosch offers a range of mixies under the Truemixx range. The TrueMixx Radiance 600W range is the mid-range blender that Bosch offers today.
The Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN comes with a 600W motor, 4 useful SS jars, an elegant design (white & black), and a host of other features. The Truemixx Radiance 600W is a good choice for people who want an elegant blender. Remember, for ₹1,000 more, you can get the more powerful Bosch TrueMixx Bold 750W.
We recommend reading our buyer’s guide here to learn what to look for when buying a mixer grinder.
- Unmatched German engineering, attention to detail, elegant design (comes in two colors – White & Black), and Bosch brand
- Blunt PoundingBlade design with thick edges that replicate a traditional stone grinder. Watch out the PoundingBlade design also makes it noisy
- Shockproof ABS plastic body for a more durable and long-lasting performance
- 2-year warranty on the product
- Only a 600W motor, while it can grind hard items without an issue, will not be as efficient as a 750W motor
- No clear difference between TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN and Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4341RIN except in price and color
- Confusing product naming, no useful information found on Bosch India website, and questionable after-sales support
- Poor user reviews on Amazon. Users complaining about the build quality
- Without proper evidence, feature such as the PoundingBlade design looks like mere marketing gimmicks
- Surprisingly for a German company, the overall build quality needs work
- At over ₹6,500+ for a 600W mixie is expensive
The Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN is Bosch’s low-mid-range mixer grinder for the Indian market. Bosch offers the TrueMixx Radiance 600W with 4 jars, a 600W motor, and an elegant design. Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN is a versatile mixie capable of taking care of most of your needs.
The biggest letdown is the quality. The entire unit does not ‘feel’ premium or well put together. Also, the loud noise from the PoundingBlade design is another issue that we did not like in the Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN mixie. It also lacks features like atta-kneading and vegetable cutter that you find in other similarly priced mixies.
Overall, the Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN is similar to the Sujata Supermix. The difference is the Supermix has a powerful 900W motor and is cheaper. For ₹1,000 more, you can get the better Bosch TrueMixx Bold 750W. We recommend theBosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN for people who like the Bosch brand. Anyone else is better off with an alternate.
What is the difference between the Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN and Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4341RIN?
Thanks to Bosch’s confusing product model naming and an unhelpful website, the difference between these models is not clear. We assume there are internal differences in design and overall build quality. We hope Bosch will provide clarity to the consumers by clearly highlighting the product differences.
Video demo of Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN mixer grinder
An in-depth look at the features of the Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN mixer grinder
- Power and performance – The Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN mixie comes with a 600W motor with HiFlux tech. This mixie has 3-speed levels that can grind coconut chutney, idli and dosa batter, dry-grind turmeric, and make lovely purees.
- Jars – The Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN mixie comes with 4 jars.
- Use the 1500ml main blender jar for dry grinding, wet grinding, blending, and whipping. This jar also has an active flow breaker that pushes the batter towards the blade for a finer batter.
- 1000ml fruit filter jar for making juices.
- Use the 1L multipurpose dry grinder for dry grinding.
- 400ml chutney jar that you can use the blender to make chutneys.
- Usage – The Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN is versatile. It is easy to use. The jars have a lid-lock that allows for hands-free use.
- Safety – Electrical safety and physical safety are vital aspects to never overlook when buying a mixer grinder. The Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN comes with a shockproof ABS body and an overload protector to prevent electrical shock.
- Blades – The TrueMixx Radiance 600W mixie comes with a PoundingBlade design. The blades have thick edges that pound the dry items, similar to a traditional stone grinder. The downside is the loud noise it makes when grinding. We are also not sure if this design makes any difference to the taste.
- Cleaning – All of the Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN jars are easy to clean. Watch out! The blades are sharp and can cause cuts if you are not careful while cleaning. The juicer extractor is slightly tricky to clean. You can remove the fruit filter from the jar for easier cleaning.
- Accessories – Bosch ships the Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN mixie with a Spatula, Blade coupler, and blade holder disk.
Specifications of Bosch TrueMixx Radiance 600W MGM4344BIN Red mixer grinder
|Dimensions||280 x 370 x 360 mm|
|Connection rating||600 W|
|Material of the body||Plastic|
|Number of speed settings||3-stage|
|Blade design||4-wing blade, Stainless steel|