Review of Hamilton Beach 58770-IN mixer grinder (mixie) in India
The Hamilton Beach 58770-IN is from Hamilton Beach, a leading American brand renowned for small appliances. Hamilton Beach’s home appliances have a cult-like following in The US and are known for their reliability.
In this post, we present an in-depth review of the Hamilton Beach 58770-IN mixer grinder. We cover the following aspects of the 58770-IN
- Power and performance
- Features and usability in Indian kitchen
Mixer grinders or mixies are one of the most common household items in India. The mixie replaces our traditional stone grinders and is indispensable to Indian cooking.
The Hamilton Beach 58770-IN performs several tasks such as
- Dry grinding – Pepper, turmeric, and nuts are dispatched with ease.
- Wet hard grinding – Idli batter and Dosa batter honed to perfection.
- Wet soft grinding – Purees and chutneys become silky smooth.
- Hot and cold blending – Hot soups, juices, and smoothies that melt in your pallet.
Unlike the Sujata Powermatic Plus mixer grinder with a 990W motor, the Hamilton Beach 58770-IN comes with a crushing yet refined 1400 watt motor.
If you are looking for a powerful mixie, then the Hamilton Beach 58770-IN is the right choice for your kitchen. The 588770-IN comes with a powerful 1400W motor with triple overload protection. Hands down, the Hamilton Beach 58770-IN is one of the most powerful mixies in the Indian market today.
It also includes a 1.5-liter and 1.0-liter multipurpose jar, 0.5-litre dry jar, tamper, scraper, two filler caps, and base. The 58770-IN is a commercial-grade mixer grinder that will be a worthy addition to your kitchen. The Hamilton Beach 58770-IN comes with an attractive digital control panel that has 13 preset menus, a motor temperature indicator, a timer, and much more.
If you are still unsure, we recommend reading our buyer’s guide to learn what to look for when buying a mixer grinder.
- Hamilton Beach is one of the top American small home appliances brands
- Sleek, elegant, powerful, safe, and reliable
- 1400W powerful motor is powerful yet refined
- Innovative digital control panel with 13 preset menus
- Powerful 18000RPM motor that can grind even the toughest ingredients
- CE & UL Certified: Meets global standards for safety
- 5-year warranty on the product
- Expensive, costs ₹25,000
- 58770-IN does not include a small jar. All the included jars are large
- Poor after-sales support network
- Hamilton Beach uses Onsitego as their service partner. Onsitego service engineers are not fully trained to handle the 58770-IN
- A software bug prevents the base from properly resetting. If you remove the jar during the power cut, you won’t be able to fit it back
If you are looking for a premium, robust and reliable mixie capable of taking care of your every need, choose the Hamilton Beach 58770-IN. The 1400W motor is powerful enough to give you efficient mixing and grinding to even the toughest ingredients. This mixie is much more than a mixie. You can make juice, blend, wet grind batter, dry grind masalas, and make mouth-watering chutneys.
The downsides are loud noise from its 1400W motor, poor after-sales support, and high cost. The 58770-IN also does not include a food processor and a veggie cutter. It’s a big miss for a mixie that costs ₹25,000 that comes with a cheaper Sujata Powermatic Plus mixie.
Overall, it is a good choice for people looking for a premium mixie. If you are shopping for dry and wet grinding, you can choose a simpler model like the Sujata Dynamix mixer grinder.
Video demo of Hamilton Beach 58770-IN
An in-depth look at the features of the Hamilton Beach 58770-IN mixer grinder
- Power and performance – Hamilton Beach 58770-IN comes with a powerful 1400W motor with internal cooling, temperature indicator, and auto cut-off. Remember, choose a mixer with at least 750W power. This mixie has 13 control menus that can grind coconut chutney, idli and dosa batter, dry-grind turmeric, and make lovely purees.
- Jars – The 58770-IN mixie comes with 3 jars made from SS and blades made from hardened SS.
- Use the 1500ml main blender jar for dry grinding, wet grinding, blending, and whipping.
- Use the 1L multipurpose dry grinder for dry grinding.
- Use the 500ml dry jar for grinding spices.
- Usage – The Hamilton Beach 58770-IN is versatile. It is easy to use with its innovative digital control panel, and it will serve your kitchen for several years to come.
- Safety – Electrical safety and physical safety are vital aspects that one should never overlook when buying a mixer grinder. The Hamilton Beach 58770-IN comes with a shockproof body to prevent electrical shock. It also includes
- 3X overload protection
- Advanced cooling, early warning & auto cut off.
- Double interlocks require the jar & lid to be in place for the blades to spin.
- The auto-braking system stops the blade within 2 seconds if the lid is not locked fully.
- Blades – The 58770-IN mixie comes with super sharp multi-functional SS blades. These razor-sharp blades provide fine grinding.
- Cleaning – All of the Hamilton Beach mixie jars are easy to clean. The jars have no rivets making cleaning easy. Watch out! The blades are sharp and can cause cuts if you are not careful while cleaning. The juicer extractor is slightly difficult to clean.
- Accessories – 1.5-liter and 1.0-liter multipurpose jar, 0.5-litre dry jar, tamper, scraper, two filler caps, and base. Hamilton Beach also includes the Master Chef Kunal Kapur color recipe book.
Specifications of Hamilton Beach 58770-IN mixer grinder
|Sales Package||1 Mixer Grinder, Chutney Jar, Grinding Jar, Liquidizing Jar, Tamper, Scraper, 2 Filler Caps and Base, User Manual|
|Power Required||AC 220 – 240 V|
|Auto Switch Off||Yes|
|Grinding Jar Capacity||1.5 L|
|Liquidizing Jar Capacity||1 L|
|Chutney Jar Capacity||0.5 L|