Review of Sujata Dynamix 900W mixer grinder (mixie) in India
Mixer grinders or mixies are one of the most common household items in India. The mixie replaces our traditional stone grinders and is indispensable to Indian cooking. Sujata is a popular Indian brand offering mixer grinders for a couple of decades. Lately, with international players entering the market, Sujata has found it a little challenging. We urge our Indian readers to buy products made in India by Indian companies.
The Sujata Dynamix is a simple but powerful mixie that can blend, grind, and mix with ease. The Sujata Dynamix is similar to the SuperMix the only difference is the 3 stainless steel jars. This mixie is Sujata’s response to Preethi Steel Supreme 750W MG208.
The Sujata Dynamix comes with a powerful 900W motor capable of an impressive 22,000 RPM. This is the same motor that the Sujata Multimix also uses. The Sujata Dynamix comes with a large stainless steel blender jar, one stainless steel dry grinder jar, and one stainless steel chutney jar.
This mixie is one of Sujata’s popular models as it combines the powerful 900W motor with three multifunctional jars. You can control the Sujata Dynamix by using its 3 Speed with Rotary action switch and whipper button. This mixie also comes with a 2.15m power chord. This length should be sufficient for most kitchens.
The overall build quality is robust and solid. The blades of the Sujata Dynamix are 100% stainless steel. However, its body is made from ABS plastic.
We recommend reading our buyer’s guide to learn what to look for when buying a mixer grinder.
- 900W powerful motor that can do its job quickly and efficiently
- Capable of performing multiple tasks
- An excellent price point for a 900W motor mixie
- Shockproof ABS body for a more durable and long-lasting performance
- 2-year warranty on the product
- Loud and noisy, can become unbearable when grinding hard items like pepper, turmeric, and urad dhal
- Average to poor customer service
- Overall build quality needs improvement
If you are looking for a powerful mixie that is simple and can “get the job done,” choose the Sujata Dynamix 900W. The 900W motor is powerful enough to give you efficient mixing and grinding to even the toughest ingredients. This mixie is much more than a mixie. You can wet grind batter, dry grind masalas, and make mouth-watering chutneys.
Loud noise from its 900W motor is an issue that we did not like in the Sujata Dynamix mixie. Also, the price difference of ₹1000 for the stainless steel jar in Dynamix compared to unbreakable plastic in Supermix is not justified. It also lacks features like juicer, atta-kneading, and vegetable cutter.
Overall, it is a good choice for people looking for a powerful mixie at an attractive price. The Sujata Dynamix is marginally better than the Preethi Popular 750W MG 142 as it comes with a powerful motor. However, we recommend you choose Supermix instead of this mixie.
Video demo of Sujata Dynamix
An in-depth look at the features of the Sujata Dynamix mixer grinder
- Power and performance – Sujata Dynamix 900W mixie comes with a powerful 900W motor. Remember, choose a mixer with at least 750W power. This mixie has 3-speed levels that can grind coconut chutney, idli and dosa batter, dry-grind turmeric, and make lovely purees.
- Jars – The Sujata Dynamix mixie includes the following.
- Use the 1500ml main blender jar for dry grinding, wet grinding, blending, and whipping.
- Use the 1L multipurpose dry grinder for dry grinding.
- It comes with a 400ml chutney grinder.
- Usage – The Sujata Dynamix is versatile. It is easy to use and will serve your kitchen for several years to come. Unlike mixer grinder juicers which come with several jars, this mixie is simple and easy to use.
- Safety – Electrical safety and physical safety are vital aspects that one should never overlook when buying a mixer grinder. The Sujata Dynamix comes with a shockproof ABS body to prevent electrical shock.
- Blades – The Dynamix mixie comes with super sharp multifunctional blades. These razor-sharp blades provide fine grinding.
- Cleaning – All of the Sujata Dynamix jars are easy to clean. Watch out! The blades are sharp and can cause cuts if you are not careful while cleaning.
- Accessories – Sujata ships the Dynamix 900W mixie with a Spatula, Blade coupler, and blade holder disk.
Specifications of Sujata Dynamix 900W mixer grinder
|Motor||Heavy duty, Universal type 900 Watts with double ball bearing.|
|Power Supply||230 to 240 Volts, AC 50-60 Hz.|
|Power Consumption||900 Watts on maximum load.|
|Speed Control||3 Speed with Rotary action switch.|
Whipper button for momentary motion.
|Motor Speed||No Load Speed maximum approx 22000 R.P.M.|
|Protection||Class I double insulated.|
|Flex Cord||P.V.C approx 2.15 meters usable with 5 Amp. 3 pin plug.|
|Net Weight with Carton||6.0 Kg. approx.|
|Dimensions(in CMS)||49 (L) * 22.50 (W) * 35.50 (H)|
|CAPACITY OF JARS|
|Dry Grinder||1000 ml.|
|Chutney Grinder||400 ml.|