Review of Sujata Frootmix 900W mixer blender (mixie) in India
PIn this review of Sujata Frootmix, we present an unbiased opinion about the Frootmix mixer blender in India. Mixer blenders are powerful machines that you can use to make fruit juices and fruit blends.
Sujata is a popular Indian brand offering mixer grinders for a couple of decades. Lately, with international players entering the market, Sujata has found it a little challenging. We urge our Indian readers to buy products made in India by Indian companies.
The Sujata Frootmix is a simple but powerful mixie that can blend, grind, and mix with ease. The Sujata Frootmix is similar to the Megamix the only difference is the sizeable 3L jar.
The Sujata Frootmix comes with a powerful 900W (similar to the Powermatic Plus) motor capable of an impressive 22,000 RPM and is the same motor that the Sujata Dynamix also uses. The Sujata Frootmix comes with a large 1L blending jar.
This mixie is one of Sujata’s popular models as it combines the powerful 900W motor. You can control the Sujata Frootmix by using its 3 Speed with Rotary action switch and whipper button. This mixie also comes with a 2.15m power chord. This length should be sufficient for most kitchens.
The overall build quality is robust and solid. The blades of the Sujata Frootmix are 100% stainless steel. However, its body is made from ABS plastic.
We recommend reading our buyer’s guide to learn what to look for when buying a mixer grinder.
- 900W powerful motor that can do its job quickly and efficiently
- Capable of performing multiple tasks
- An excellent price point for a 900W motor mixie
- Shockproof ABS body for a more durable and long-lasting performance
- 2-year warranty on the product
- Loud and noisy
- Comes with only one jar. You need to buy additional jars if you want to use this for grinding chutneys
- Average to poor customer service
- Overall build quality needs improvement
If you are looking for a powerful blender that is simple and can “get the job done,” choose the Sujata Frootmix 900W. The 900W motor is powerful enough to give you efficient mixing and grinding to even the toughest ingredients. This mixie is much more than a mixie.
Loud noise from its 900W motor is an issue that we did not like in the Sujata Frootmix mixie. Also, the price difference of ₹800 for the unbreakable jar in Frootmix compared to plastic in 3l Megamix is not justified. It also lacks features like grinding, atta-kneading, and vegetable cutter.
Overall, it is a good choice for people looking for a powerful blender at an attractive price. The Frootmix is ideal for juice cafes and hotels.
An in-depth look at the features of the Sujata Frootmix mixer blender
- Power and performance – Sujata Frootmix 900W mixie comes with a powerful 900W motor. Remember, choose a mixer with at least 750W power. This mixie has 3-speed levels. Suppose you want to grind coconut chutney, idli, and dosa batter, dry-grind turmeric, and make lovely purees. In that case, you need to buy jars separately.
- Jars – The Sujata Frootmix mixie includes the following.
- Use the 1500ml main blender jar for dry grinding, wet grinding, blending, and whipping
- Usage – The Sujata Frootmix is versatile. It is easy to use and will serve your kitchen for several years to come. Unlike mixer grinder juicers which come with several jars, this mixie is simple and easy to use.
- Safety – Electrical safety and physical safety are vital aspects that one should never overlook when buying a mixer grinder. The Sujata Frootmix comes with a shockproof ABS body to prevent electrical shock.
- Blades – The Frootmix mixie comes with a super sharp multifunctional blade. The razor-sharp blade provides fine grinding and blending.
- Cleaning – The Sujata Frootmix jar is easy to clean. Watch out! The blade is sharp and can cause cuts if you are not careful while cleaning.
- Accessories – Sujata ships the Frootmix 900W mixie with a Spatula, Blade coupler, and blade holder disk.
Specifications of Sujata Frootmix 900W mixer blender
|Motor||Heavy duty, Universal type 900 Watts with double ball bearing.|
|Power Supply||230 to 240 Volts, AC 50-60 Hz.|
|Power Consumption||900 Watts on maximum load.|
|Speed Control||3 Speed with Rotary action switch.|
Whipper button for momentary motion.
|Motor Speed||No Load Speed maximum approx 22000 R.P.M.|
|Protection||Class I double insulated.|
|Flex Cord||P.V.C approx 2.15 meters usable with 5 Amp. 3 pin plug.|
|Net Weight with Carton||4.5 Kg. approx.|
|Dimensions(in CMS)||39 (L) * 23 (W) * 33 (H)|
|Capacity of Jars||1750 ml.|