- 1 Review of Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS (22 Litre) Oven Toaster Griller
- 2 Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS – Product walkthrough video
- 3 Features of Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS (22 Litre)
- 4 Review summary – Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS
- 5 Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS OTG – In the box
- 6 Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS OTG - Specifications
- 7 Conclusion
Review of Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS (22 Litre) Oven Toaster Griller
- Capacity 70% 70%
- Features 70% 70%
- Accessories 80% 80%
Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS – Description
The Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS is a compact OTG available for home cooking in India today. It is perfect for a bachelor who enjoys occasional cooking. This OTG is a nice package at a competitive price.
22-liters is less for a family. Families are better off with OTGs that have a large capacity. This OTG is suitable for cooking smaller dishes like cookies, pies, tarts, kababs, tikka, etc. Although there are certain flaws like timer reset and the absence of chamber lamps, there are a few useful features such as the motorized rotisserie in the Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS.
Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS – Product walkthrough video
Features of Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS (22 Litre)
- Capacity – The Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS OTG is a compact unit with 22 liters capacity, easily placed anywhere in your kitchen. This OTG is suitable for a small family(2 adults) or bachelors to bake cookies, tarts, pies, smaller pizzas, kababs, and tikka.
- Ease of use – The Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS has simple control knobs for temperature control and baking operation.
- Element Selection Switch – The Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS has easy to operate control knobs to select the heating elements. We noticed that the thermostat was off by 20C.
- Anti Rust body – This OTG has stainless steel and a rustproof body. The stainless steel body and the cavity is powder-coated to ensure a long life.
- Motorized Rotisserie – This OTG has an internal motorized rotisserie. Having a motorized rotisserie ensures that your kebabs and tikkas are perfect.
- Transparent Glass Door – The Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS has a transparent glass door. The glass door helps you to keep a check on your food while cooking.
- Thermostat and Timer – The thermostat helps you control the temperature between 100 to 250 degrees. The more reliable cooking timer helps to bake/grill the dishes perfectly without being burnt while you multi-task in your kitchen.
Review summary – Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS
- A compact OTG suitable for a small family or bachelors
- A strong and sturdy built stainless steel rust-free body
- Motorized rotisserie
- Affordable price
- A see-through glass door to keep a check on food during cooking
- The whole body heats up while cooking
- Absence of an inner chamber lamp
- Not possible to reduce the time once set
The Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS is a compact OTG suitable for a small family or a bachelor who enjoys occasional baking. For serious home bakers and beginners looking to kick start home baking, you are better off with an OTG like the Borosil 38L.
Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS OTG – In the box
The Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS has the following accessories in the box.
- Cooking tray
- Grill and Barbeque rack
- Skewer Rods
- Guarantee card
- Recipe book
Bajaj Majesty 2200 TMSS OTG - Specifications
|Element Selection Switch||Yes|
|Dimensions of product(LxWxH)||50.4 x 40.4 x 34.9 cm|
|Weight of product||7.68 kg|
The Bajaj Majesty TMSS 2200 is a compact OTG available for home cooking in India today. It is a perfect fit for a small family of two adults or a bachelor at a very competitive price. This OTG is more suitable for cooking smaller dishes like cookies, pies, tarts, pieces of meat kababs, tikka, etc.