- 1 Review of Borosil Prima 30 L Oven Toaster Griller
- 2 Borosil Prima 30 L – Product walkthrough video
- 3 Features of Borosil Prima 30 L
- 4 Review summary – Borosil Prima 30 L
- 5 Borosil Prima 30 L OTG – In the box
- 6 Borosil Prima 30 L OTG - Specifications
- 7 Conclusion
Review of Borosil Prima 30 L Oven Toaster Griller
- Capacity 80% 80%
- Features 100% 100%
- Accessories 80% 80%
Borosil Prima 30 L – Description
Borosil Prima 30L OTG is a beautifully designed OTG with excellent performance and essential accessories. This OTG has motorized rotisserie, convection feature to distribute the heat evenly, and an excellent set of accessories. This OTG is ideal for home chefs looking to kick start home baking.
The Borosil Prima OTG also comes in sizes ranging from 10L to 48L. If you can afford to spend a little more, then the Borosil 38-Liter is also an excellent choice.
Borosil Prima 30 L – Product walkthrough video
Features of Borosil Prima 30 L
- Multitasker like no other – This Borosil Prima 30L OTG has all the essential functions that you need for your home baking. With this OTG, you should be able to bake, grill, and toast.
- Features – This OTG, with its adjustable temperature control between 90 to 230C, the 60-minute mechanical timer, and a motorized rotisserie. It includes all the features that a home chef needs.
- Energy Efficient – This OTG cooks food faster with lower temperatures by maintaining dryness inside the chamber, thus saving more energy than other OTGs. Its convection function makes cooking meat and vegetables a breeze, all the while reducing your energy costs.
- Rotisserie for a grand affair – Motorised rotisserie is the must-have feature in OTG if you are into grilling. This OTG has a removable rotisserie rod with grips for grilling meat and vegetable. Along with convection feature, this OTG will help you grill to perfection.
- Accessorized for convenience – The OTG comes equipped with the following accessories – A removable crumb tray for easy cleaning, a cooking tray with handle, a grill rack, a rotisserie rod set, and rotisserie handle, and an axis with a fork. You have all the accessories that you need out of the box.
- Illuminated Chamber – This Borosil Prima OTG comes with inbuilt light inside the chamber. The inner chamber light turns on and stays on throughout the cooking process, giving you excellent visibility.
- Recipe Book – A recipe book is a nice touch. It helps beginners to get started with their home baking. This recipe book has a selection of over 25 dishes for delicious recipes to keep you busy.
- Robust stay cool handle – The OTG comes with an ergonomically designed handle which stays cool irrespective of the temperature within. This handle makes it safe to operate this OTG.
Review summary – Borosil Prima 30 L
- Elegant looks with this silver finish and the chrome finish of the handle
- This OTG comes with all the essential accessories
- It is easy to clean and maintain
- Unlike most other OTGs, Borosil Prima 30L outer body does not heat
- Poor build quality
- The accuracy of the thermostat and timer deteriorates with time
This OTG is the best option for a small to medium-sized family. 30-liter capacity, motorized rotisserie, convection, and an excellent set of accessories make this ideal for a beginner. This OTG should get you started with your home baking dreams.
Borosil Prima 30 L OTG – In the box
The Borosil Prima OTG comes with the below accessories in the box.
- Oven Toaster Grill unit
- Rotisserie rod set
- Rotisserie handle
- Removable crumb tray
- Cooking Tray with handle
- Grill rack
- Axis with fork
- Recipe book with 25 recipes
- Two-year manufacturer warranty
Borosil Prima 30 L OTG - Specifications
|Voltage||230V AC / 50Hz|
|Net weight||7.5 kg|
|Product Dimensions||510 x 435 x 308 mm|
|Cavity Dimensions||360 x 317 x 250 mm|
The Borosil Prima 30L OTG is an excellent choice for someone looking to start home baking. It has all the features and, more importantly, the essential accessories that you need to start.
The downsides are average build quality, inaccurate thermostat, timer, poor customer service, and heating up of the entire OTG. Overall this is a good value for money OTG.