Review of Lifelong 16L 1200-Watt Oven Toaster Griller
- Capacity 40% 40%
- Features 70% 70%
- Accessories 80% 80%
Lifelong 16L – Description
Lifelong 16L OTG is an entry-level and a basic OTG. This OTG is best suited for people living alone who are not serious home chefs. If you are someone looking to try out the occasional homemade pizza or chicken kebab, this OTG will be a great addition to your kitchen. On the other hand, if you have kids or looking to getting started with home baking, we don’t recommend this OTG.
Features of Lifelong 16L
- Design and ease of use – The Lifelong 16L, black, is a small attractive package. If you are a design freak, you will love the beautiful red rings around the black control dials. You can use the dials control the timer, the OTG functions (bake and grill), and the temperature settings.
- Capacity – 16L capacity is too small, even for a small family. This OTG is best suited for people living alone and only bake/grill occasionally.
- Features – The Lifelong 16L does not have a rotisserie or convection feature. 16L is too small to grill a kebab on a rotisserie. This OTG is very limited in terms of features.
- Accessories – This OTG scores well in the accessories department. In fact, several larger and more expensive OTGs don’t offer the same accessories that this OTG offers.
- Easy cleaning – The Lifelong 16L’s minimalistic design makes it easy to clean and maintain. The internal chamber of this OTG does not have enamel or rustproof coating. After you bake, you must remember to clean the inner chamber. Using the crumb tray ensures any crumbs that fall collect in the crumb tray and not on the heating element.
- Thermostat – This OTG has a single heating element. Like most other OTGs that we reviewed, this OTG also has an incorrect temperature gauge. Several users have complained about cakes taking longer to bake.
Review summary – Lifelong 16L
- Simple and straight forward OTG
- Excellent set of accessories
- Good build quality
- Great price
- Useful only for the occasional baker
- Does not have a convection or a rotisserie feature
- Small capacity
The Lifelong 16L OTG is an entry-level OTG with minimal features. This OTG is for occasional users or bachelors living alone and will not suit a serious home baker or someone looking to use this OTG regularly.
It comes with an excellent set of accessories, crumb and cooking tray, wire grill, and skewers. However, the biggest limiting factor here is the OTG in itself. You are better off by buying a slightly bigger OTG with convection and rotisserie.
Lifelong 16L OTG – In the box
The Lifelong 16L OTG comes with the below accessories in the box.
- Skewer rods for grilling
- Cooking tray
- Crumb tray
- Wire grill cum barbecue tray
- Tong for cooling tray
- Instructions manual
- one-year warranty
Lifelong 16L OTG - Specifications
|Power Consumption||1200 Watts|
|Warranty||2 years on product|
|Product Dimensions||47.5 x 34 x 31.5 cm|
The Lifelong 16L is a small OTG that is well suited for occasional use. It comes with an excellent set of accessories. We also liked the superior build quality, and the overall fit and finish were above average. The minimal features and its small size will keep serious home bakers away.