- 1 Review of Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre Digital Oven Toaster Griller
- 2 Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre – Product walkthrough video
- 3 Features of Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre
- 4 Review summary – Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre
- 5 Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre OTG – In the box
- 6 Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre OTG - Specifications
- 7 Conclusion
Review of Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre Digital Oven Toaster Griller
- Capacity 70% 70%
- Features 80% 80%
- Accessories 80% 80%
Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre – Description
The Philips HD6975/00 25-liter OTG is the newest OTG available in India. It has a modern look and feel, sleek design, and a digital display. At the time of review, the only available option from Philips is this 25-liter OTG.
Unlike other OTGs, Philips differentiates its OTG with a digital display and electronic controls. This OTG also has ten one-touch pre-set menus and a recipe book that is to the point and with clear instructions on modes to choose for each recipe.
Overall, it is an excellent choice for a small family. The modern digital display and electronic controls make this OTG expensive. End of the day, you want your OTG that can not only bake but also grill and roast. Without a motorized rotisserie, you miss out on the fun of grilling and roasting. At this price point, Philips should have included it.
Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre – Product walkthrough video
Features of Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre
- Ease of use – This OTG is easily the best user-friendly OTG available in India today. The ten pre-set menu options make baking delightfully easy. Even your kids can bake without worrying about too many adjustments.
- Capacity – 25-liter OTG is sufficient for a small family, up to 4 members. If you plan for a party or have a larger family, you should consider OTGs with a larger capacity. If you are will to shell out a few thousand rupees more then the Morphy Richards 52-liter RCSS is an excellent choice.
- One-touch ten pre-set menu – Philips OTG’s exclusively designed Preheat mode makes baking cakes, muffins, pizzas, fun & easy.
- Digital display panel – Philips OTG has an easy to use the digital panel for selecting modes, recipes and time, temperature control.
- Accessories for multi cooking – Philips OTG accessories include a drip tray, tongs, baking tray, rotisserie, and grilling rack. The accessories provided by Philips are food grade and rust-free for easy maintenance & cleaning. The overall build quality, however, was average.
- Ninety minutes auto cut-off – Philips OTG has an auto cut-off feature with a time limit of 90 minutes.
- Chamber light – This OTG has an inner chamber light that illuminates the entire cooking chamber giving you excellent visibility.
- Opti Temp technology – Philips OTG has a unique Opti Temp technology, which ensures uniform cooking.
Review summary – Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre
- Digital display and controls ensure greater timer and temperature accuracy
- This OTG has ten customized one-touch pre-set menus. These in-built cooking modes make this OTG easy and convenient
- Programmed with Opti-Temp Technology and one-touch Preheat functionality
- Excellent set of accessories for baking and grilling
- Sleek and modern design
- Does not have a motorized rotisserie and convection feature
- The entire body of the OTG heats up, including the door handle
- This OTG is expensive and offers low value for money
- Overall build quality and the quality of the accessories is average
The Philips HD6975/00 25-liter OTG has a modern look and feel, sleek design, and a digital display. It lacks features such as a motorized rotisserie and convection that are standard with other OTGs in the same price range. Overall, the Philips HD6975/00 25-liter OTG is an excellent choice for occasional use by a small family. Frequent users will need a motorized OTG and larger capacity.
Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre OTG – In the box
The Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre Digital OTG comes with the below accessories in the box.
- Oven Toaster Grill unit
- Rotisserie rod
- Rotisserie tongs
- Baking tray tong
- Wire rack
- Baking tray
- Crumb tray
- User manual
- Warranty card
- India specific recipe booklet
- Two years manufacturer warranty
Philips HD6975/00 25-Litre OTG - Specifications
|Number of browning levels||7|
|Material of main body||Cold rolled steel (Metal)|
|Cord length||1 m|
|Dimensions of product(LxWxH)||465 x 370 x 300 mm|
|Weight of product||6.3 kg|
|Warranty||2-year worldwide guarantee|
The Philips HD6975/00 25-liter OTG differentiates itself with a digital display and sleek design. It also has one of the most accurate thermostats among all the OTGs in our review. The biggest let down is the price. There are large capacity OTGs with motorized rotisserie and convection available in the market for the same price.