- 1 Review of Prestige POTG 36 Ltr – With Rotisserie & Convection Oven Toaster Griller
- 2 Features of Prestige POTG 36 Ltr
- 3 Review summary – Prestige POTG 36 Ltr
- 4 Prestige POTG 36 Ltr OTG – In the box
- 5 Prestige POTG 36 Ltr OTG - Specifications
- 6 Conclusion
Review of Prestige POTG 36 Ltr – With Rotisserie & Convection Oven Toaster Griller
- Capacity 80% 80%
- Features 80% 80%
- Accessories 70% 70%
Prestige POTG 36 Ltr – Description
The Prestige POTG 36-Litre OTG comes with a beautifully designed toaster griller, a motorized rotisserie, and several other features to make any home chef happy.
The large 36-liter capacity will help you experiment with full-sized cakes and bread. With the motorized rotisserie, your family can enjoy a grilled chicken from the comfort of your home.
Like most of the OTGs in our review, the POTG 36-liter poorly built. The outer steel cover is prone to dents and also loses heat. The knobs and controls are not well made. We also found users who complain about an inaccurate thermostat.
Overall, the Prestige POTG 36-liter is a decent OTG. If you are not into fancy features and looking for an OTG for the long haul, this is the right choice.
Features of Prestige POTG 36 Ltr
- Ease of use – 36-liters, an excellent list of accessories, motorized rotisserie, and convection makes this OTG a fully loaded. The control knobs are easy and intuitively designed.
- Motorized rotisserie – This function is ideal for cooking tikkas, kababs, and grilling meat. You will find grilling an entire chicken difficult. 36-liter capacity does not give you enough room to roast a full chicken. But it is still large enough to enjoy grilling.
- Convection – Convection ensures that your bread and cakes cook evenly. OTGs uses an internal fan to circulate heat from the heating elements. The weird thing about this OTG was, it was surprisingly loud in convection mode.
- Temperature control with timer – Prestige POTG 36-liters has tow heating elements, top, and bottom. The thermostat can heat up to 250 degrees. We noticed that the thermostat was not accurate, and it was off by a few degrees.
- Robust stay cool handle – The Prestige OTG has an ergonomically designed handle that stays cool irrespective of the high temperature making this OTG safe and easy to operate.
- High-Efficiency stainless steel heaters – The Prestige OTG comes with long-lasting, high-quality heating elements.
- Full-Size glass door – The internal chamber of this OTG has a lamp and a transparent glass door. You will be able to watch your cakes come to life. The door is fully transparent and results in heat loss.
- Easy to clean – This product is easy to clean and maintain. You can easily clean all the accessories in warm soapy water or a dishwasher. The moveable and slide crumb tray is easy to take out from the oven for cleaning.
Review summary – Prestige POTG 36 Ltr
- Convection and Motorised rotisserie function
- Variable temperature control with an adjustable timer
- Stainless steel heating elements for long-lasting performance
- Robust stay-cool handle and full-Size glass door
- Enamelled baking tray and steel wire rack
- Thoughtful list of accessories
- Noisy OTG, the convection mode is unusually loud
- Poor build quality. This OTG is prone to dents
- The thermostat is off by a few degrees
The Prestige POTG 36-Liter OTG is an excellent choice for someone looking to hone their home baking skills. This OTG has all the features necessary to help a beginner and mid-level home-chef to turn up delightful dishes.
Prestige POTG 36 Ltr OTG – In the box
The Prestige OTG comes with the below accessories in the box.
- Oven Toaster Grill unit
- Rotisserie spit
- Rotisserie handle
- Baking tray
- Grill rack
- User manual
- One year manufacturer warranty
Prestige POTG 36 Ltr OTG - Specifications
|Temperature Control Range||0-250 degree C|
|Product Dimensions||50.8 x 31.8 x 35.6 cm|
The Prestige POTG 36-Litre OTG comes fully loaded with features and accessories to make any home-chef dream come true. If you are looking to get started with home baking, this is an excellent choice. Remember, this OTG also has few flaws like its poor build quality and inaccurate thermostat.
If you are looking for a short-term beginner OTG, then the Singer Maxigrill 2300 RC is a better choice.