- 1 Review of Whirlpool Fresh Care 7KG front loading washing machine 7112
- 2 Recommended washing machine reviews
- 3 An in-depth look at the features of the Whirlpool 7KG front loading washing machine Fresh Care 7112
- 4 Frequently asked questions
Review of Whirlpool Fresh Care 7KG front loading washing machine 7112
Whirlpool is a hundred-year-old, multi-national US corporation. Whirlpool began its India operation in the late 1980s through a JV with the TVS group. Since the early days, WhirlpoolIndia has become a significant player in the Indian consumer market.
Being one of India’s first washing machine manufacturers, Whirlpool is famous for its range of top-loading washing machines. Whirlpool is known for its cost-effective and durable home appliances.
The Whirlpool FreshCare 7KG 7112 front loading washing machine comes with SteamCare, 6th Sense SoftMove technology, and an energy-efficient Intellisense inverter motor. The 7112 7KG washer also comes with a 10-year warranty on the motor.
Read our in-depth review to see if the Whirlpool 7KG front loading washing machine – FreshCare 7112 is the right choice for your family. Our review of this Whirlpool washing machine also includes useful tips, FAQs, a buying guide, and many more.
- The 7112’s Auto Restart option ensures that this washing machine restarts from where it stopped during power cuts.
- This front-loading washer comes with an Intellisense inverter motor, A+++ energy rating by European Union directive, excellent washing performance, digital display, inbuilt heater, stainless steel drum, and several wash programs.
- Attractive price. Fresh Care 7112 is one of the low priced 7KG washers in India. Its sibling 7010 is the lowest priced 7KG model.
- The Whirlpool 7112 washing machine has a 7KG load capacity, sufficient for a medium-sized family with four members.
- It comes with 14 automatic wash programs and three additional options that can handle any laundry type.
- Whirlpool’s after-sales & service is ok.
- The 7112 has a small digital display than 7212.
- There is no WiFi or self-clean or smart diagnosis options.
- This machine is not a washer dryer and will not dry your clothes 100%.
If you are looking for a good value-for-money washing machine with sufficient capacity for a medium-sized family, choose the Whirlpool 7112. Whirlpool also has two other Fresh Care 7KG models, 7212 and 7010. The difference in price between these models is negligible. Hence we recommend that you choose 7212.
With a 7KG wash capacity, SteamCare, one of the best inverter motor, this Whirlpool washing machine makes washing clothes easy and cost-effective. Don’t expect fancy features like WiFi, self-clean, and smart diagnosis.
In short, this washing machine does its job really well and has the options that you need for washing your clothes. On the other hand, tech buffs and people after fancy features will find this washing machine boring.
Recommended washing machine reviews
- To learn about the best washing machines in India, please click here
- To learn about the best Whirlpool washing machines in India, please click here
- To learn about the best Samsung washing machines in India, please click here
- To learn about the best LG washing machines in India, please click here
An in-depth look at the features of the Whirlpool 7KG front loading washing machine Fresh Care 7112
- Ease of use – This Whirpool freestanding washing machine has 14 wash programs offering an excellent washing performance. The control dial is easy to use, with all the wash cycles easily accessible. Using this washer is similar to using an OTG or a dishwasher; it is simple.
- Digital display – This washer has an easy to use digital display. The 7112 has a smaller digital display than 7212. All the other specs for both these models are the same.
- Washing Capacity 7KG – This fully automatic washing machine can handle a large load from a medium-sized family. With advanced features and SteamCare, this front-loading washer can remove all stubborn stains.
- Efficiency – The Whirlpool 7KG 7112 is efficient in washing clothes. It uses an Intellisense inverter motor that is energy efficient, A+++ rated, and consumes less water.
- Whirlpool 6th Sense SoftMove – This Whirlpool washer uses advanced 6th Sense SoftMove tech that senses the load and adjusts the drum’s speed. The six moves are an energic wash, power shower, color bath, wave motion, slow motion, and soft cradle.
- Warranty – This Whirlpool washer dryer comes with a two-year warranty on the entire product and a 10-year warranty on the inverter motor.
Wash programs of the Whirlpool Fresh Care 7112 7KG front loading washing machine
The following are the various wash programs of this Whirlpool washing machine. Remember, choose a washing machine that offers many options. Look for ones that give you control over tub spin speed and spin cycle, rinse options, pre-wash and turbo wash modes for handling stubborn stains, fault code display, washer dryer combo, etc.
- Cotton & e-Cotton – This wash program is suitable for handling colored cotton garments. In this mode, the washer increases the water temperature up to 60 C to remove tough stains. e-Cotton is the economy cotton mode (‘e’ stands for eco) and consumes less power. The washer uses a 1200RPM spin speed to wash clothes in this mode.
- Wool & Delicates – This wash program is suitable for handling causals made from Polyamide, acrylic, and polyester. You can use the Wool wash mode for garments meant for hand wash in the label. The Delicates wash program will give you a gentle wash and remove solid and protein stains from a baby’s clothes by providing better rinse performance.
- Mixed & Jeans & Sports – These wash programs will be the ones you will use the most. It can take various types of laundry (except delicates like silk and wool). The Jeans wash mode is for heavy and rugged garments.
- Duvet – The Duvet wash cycle is for washing eiderdown padded items such as double or single duvets, cushions, and anoraks.
- Rapid 30 – This wash program takes only 30 minutes and is suitable for washing lightly soiled laundry.
- Rinse & Spin – Use this wash mode for laundry that needs only rinsing. For best results, add fabric softener to the laundry.
- White – This wash program is for washing normal to heavily soiled towels, underwear, table and bed linen, etc. Increase the temperature to 90 C for best results.
- Colour 15 – In this mode, the Whirlpool washer uses cold water (15 C) to prevent colors from fading. Remember, this wash mode can handle only lightly soiled garments.
Other features of the Whirlpool Fresh Care 7112 front load washer
In addition to the wash programs, this Whirlpool washing machine also comes with the following useful features.
- Start delay function – Use the start delay function to set the expected start of the washing cycle. You can set a start delay from 1 hour to 24 hours.
- Key Lock – For added safety, this washer comes with a key lock feature. You can activate the key lock by pressing the Key Lock button for 3 seconds. When the child lock is on, all the control panel functions become inaccessible.
- FreshCare+ – The Whirlpool 7112 washer has a special spin cycle to enhance the washing performance using steam. Steam removes bad odor, optimizes cleaning, and kills all the pathogens. After the steam phase, the washer performs gentle tumbling through slow RPM. Open the door 5 mins after the steam phase completes to prevent steam burns.
- Spin speed selection – This washer spins its turbo drum with a top spin speed of 1200 RPM. Each wash program has a pre-defined spin speed. You can use the Spin button to change the spin speed in any wash program.
- Water Temperature selection – Depending on the wash program, you can select the desired water temperature for washing clothes. This washer uses an inbuilt heater to raise the water temperature for washing your laundry. You can select the water temperature up to 95 C.
- Bleaching – This five-star rated washing machine comes with a bleaching option. Start the machine and wait to complete the first water filling cycle (approx 2 mins). Pause the washer by pressing the “Start/Pause” button and pour the bleach into the detergent drawer. Restart the cycle by pressing the Start/Pause button.
Frequently asked questions
What is the difference between Whirlpool FreshCare 7KG front loading washing machines 7212, 7112, and 7010?
Whirlpool has three closely related models with 7KG capacity in its FreshCare range. Each of these only has minor differences. Even on Whirlpool’s website, these differences are not clear. For the benefit of our readers, we present the differences between Whirlpool’s 7212, 7112, and 7010. You can also read our full reviews for each of these models.
|Price||Marginally high||Mid range||Lowest|
|Warranty||2+8 year||10 years||10 years|
Please note this table lists only the differences between these models. Also, the price variance between these models is only a few hundred rupees.
Specifications of Whirlpool FreshCare 7112 7KG front loading washing machine
|Programs||E-Cotton, Cotton, Mixed, White, Sport, Duvet, Jeans, Synthetics, Delicates, Wool, Rapid 30, Colour 15°|
|Capacity||7 Kg (Capacity of the washer with standard test clothes as specified in IS 14155)|
|Display Type||Digital Display|
|Drum Capacity||52 L|
|Features||Made in Europe, 6TH SENSE® SoftMove Technology, FreshCare with Steam Technology, IntelliSense Inverter Motor, A+++ Energy Rating|
|Max Spin Speed (rpm)||1200 RPM|
|Warranty||10 year warranty|
|Additional Features||FreshCare, Colours 15°|
|Outside Dimensions (cm)||59.5×57.5×84.5 (WDH)|